- YouTube vlogger Megan Batoon followed a makeup tutorial by fellow beauty blogger Patrick Starrr to transform herself into Khloe Kardashian.
- She started with some Becca Backlight Priming Filter before moving on to a mix of Dior Forever Foundation and Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Foundation.
- Next, she applied concealer under the eyes, along the nose, and the center of her forehead.
- Then, she used Laura Mercier Setting Powder to “bake” those areas — which is Starrr’s signature technique.
- She then moved on to a burnt orange eyeshadow with a glittery shade on top, though she had some trouble layering the glitter.
- She added a coat of liquid eyeliner, followed by fake eyelashes and filling in the brows, before contouring and highlighting along the cheekbones and nose with a palette by Kat Von D.
- The look came together after she applied a heavy coat of lip liner and some Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in the shade Ashton for a dramatic plumping effect.
- Batoon then put in some colored contacts and a blonde wig to complete the transformation.
- Watch the full tutorial below.
Home / Beauty / Makeup / Watch a woman struggle through a Khloe Kardashian makeup tutorial – and see her surprisingly accurate result
When people wear colored contacts lenses, do the surroundings appear in that color or will it be normal?
HAHA this is the absolute BEST!!! I have always worn lenses for over 10 years! …