Would you not want to look like a princess on your wedding day? After all, it is your wedding and it comes once in a lifetime! Among all the people, the entire attention will be on you and you will be stealing all the limelight. It therefore indicates that no matter what, you cannot afford to look like a Plain Jane on your wedding. At the same time, too much make-up can make you look garish and the hot topic being discussed in your marriage could be your over-the-top look. However, there is a way to strike a balance between the two by choosing for natural make-up for your wedding. Read on useful information regarding the know-how of natural make-up for a marriage.
- Wash your face thoroughly using a mild soap or a face-wash. If your skin is flaky or threatens to break-out, use a good scrub like apricot scrub to remove any blackheads or whiteheads.
- Apply water based moisturizer and let it set in for 15-20 minutes before you start applying make-up. Apply little foundation, enough to even out the skin tone or hide blemishes and if you have dark circles, use a hint of concealer to blend it with the skin tone.
- Have a trial make-up session done two weeks before your wedding. Take a digital camera and shoot pictures of yourself to get a fair idea as to how you would look on that day.
- Get a good night’s sleep before your wedding, even though you may be under a lot of stress. You cannot afford to look dull or washed out on your wedding.
- Get your eye-brows plucked and hair waxed at least 4-5 days prior to the wedding. If you have an allergic reaction, you would have the time to cool it down.