All of us would love our skin to glow and look naturally beautiful. But since not all of us are blessed with flawless skin, the best option is to try sheer makeup. Strikes a familiar chord? You must have heard about this kind of make up but not really tried to find what it is all about. Sheer make up is basically natural make up that gives the skin a clean natural look, without making the make-up look obvious. Also known as Sheer Cover Mineral make up, this kind of make-up basically dismisses the use of chemicals and synthetic products and instead uses natural minerals for make-up. It may be also called ‘organic make-up’.
- Take some concealer and apply it in the form of small spots in areas like under-eyes, blemishes, forehead, around the lips, etc. Blend this nicely to even out your skin tone and fade out the dark spots on your skin.
- Now take the mineral foundation on the tip of your fingers and apply it in the form of small spots over your entire face and neck. Gently blend it with your fingers to even it out and give your skin a glowing look. If the foundation is too thick, take some on a flat plate, add a few drops of water and apply with a sponge.
- In case you want to apply foundation that is in the form of a powder, take some in a soft foundation brush. Remember, even a bit of foundation is enough to give your skin the glow it needs, so don’t take generous amounts of foundation.
- Take a bit of foundation on the tip of the brush and tap off the rest. Don’t fling the brush in mid air to take off excess powder; instead, tap the brush on the table backwards. The bristles should be facing the top and the stick of the brush should be tapped.
- Lightly brush your face with it and if there is excess powder, dust it off with a tissue paper.
For a dewy look, apply some luminous powder on your skin. This is best suited for aging skin as it gives it a youthful look and makes it look fresh.