Summer is finally here and the heat waves are starting to make their presence felt. However, that doesn’t mean your hair can’t be stylish this summer! We’re going to take you through some of our favorite cool looks for women with long hair as well as short hair so that no matter what length you are dealing with, we have a perfect style for you!
1. Haircuts for women with long hair
For women who want long flowy locks this summer… but do not feel like spending hours styling their mane every morning, we recommend wearing it up! This look is great because all you have to do is twist some strands around each other and then pin them to the top of your head. A few bobby pins will do!
If you want a change consider these ideas:
– Sometimes a haircut is all you need to switch up your style. Try getting layers and use some product or just scrunching the roots with mousse for a look that will be perfect in the heat!
– create soft waves with an iron to avoid frizz and flyaways
– blow dry sections of the hair from root to tip using a boar bristle brush or paddle brush
– curl the ends under after drying them so that they don’t stick out too much when you wear it down. If you want extra volume at the top, tease these pieces before curling them inwards towards your head.
– create a high ponytail on one side, and then twist the hair over it every time you go up with more strands
– tie off at the end with an elastic band or ribbon for a pretty look
If you are not sure which hairstyle will work for your summer, we have provided a few suggestions. If you want long flowing locks, consider wearing it up! Try getting layers or scrunching the roots of your hair for a new look. For those who do not want to spend hours styling their mane every morning, curling the ends of your hair will be enough to create a beautiful look. To make this look last all day and night, use some hairspray to set your style.
2. Hairstyles for women with short hair
For women who have shorter hair, don’t worry! You can still look fabulous this summer. Try a sleek bob with waves for an elegant and classic style or just wear it up in a high ponytail to get some volume without the fuss of combing out curls.
If you want a change try these ideas:
– wear your hair in braids for added texture or take out the braid before bed and let it air dry overnight. This will give you soft waves that aren’t too sleek, perfect for summer!
– if you have short wavy hair, curl some pieces around each other with a curling iron on low heat. If your hair is straight then scrunching product onto the roots may be all this style needs to go from flat to fab!
To make this hairstyle last all day long use some hairspray at the end as well as throughout styling so that there are no flyaways or frizzes.
You have now learned about two different hairstyles that will work for women. For those with long hair, try a simple style like wearing your hair up in a bun and bobby pinning it to the top of your head. For those with shorter hair, there are also many options such as wearing your hair in braids or trying a sleek bob with waves.
3. How to make your curls last all day long
To make your curls last all day long, there are a few things to keep in mind.
– Start by using some product on the roots and through the ends of your hair before blow drying it so that you get volume without frizzes or flyaways. You can use mousse or serum for this step, whichever one works best with your type of hair. If you have curly hair then skip straightening it! Curl instead with an iron on low heat after applying any smoothing products. This will give you soft waves without too much shine for those warmer days ahead.
– Once dry, tie off sections of your curl at the bottom with elastic bands when they are damp if desired (this is called “bunning”). This will keep the style in place all day and it is a great option for those who have shorter hair.
– To get away with using less product, tie off your curls at the bottom when dry so that they are bouncy but not too sleek! If you want more volume try teasing before tying them up or pushing back sections of your roots while drying. You can also wear this look down to give yourself some parting options as well – just make sure to use hairspray throughout styling for extra hold if desired.
You now know how to create soft waves without heat damage by blowdrying and curling from root to tip on hot days. Try out these ideas today and enjoy looking fabulous no matter what type of hairstyle you are rocking!
4. What products are best for summer hairstyles?
The key to creating a great summer hairstyle is using the right products.
– Mousse can be used for those who want volume and don’t have curly hair or want extra hold on their curls. Use it sparingly as too much will make your ends look greasy! Start by applying some at the roots before blow drying, then use a bit more through the mid section so that you get all over volume without frizzes. You can also try mousse if you are looking for an easy way to create waves in short hair – start with about half of what you would normally put in to work up texture instead of shine. Apply it onto dry locks from root to tip and scrunch gently while drying for less upkeep later.
– Serum is a great option for those with curly hair who need something to control frizzes. It’s thin and will smooth out any flyaways without making your curls too matte or flat. Be sure not to apply it near the roots, however! Start by putting some product onto dry locks from root to tip before blow drying; this way you can use less and be gentle when smoothing them down so they don’t end up looking greasy at all!
– For those who want a more sleek look that isn’t as time consuming there are many options such as using hairspray on each section of your head throughout styling – just make sure to scrunch it in instead of spraying downwards which will give you unwanted volume! If you have long hair, you can also rock a sleek ponytail or bun with this look.
– For those who want to protect their locks from the sun and keep frizzes at bay try putting oil on your damp hair before styling it! This will give it some extra shine without weighing down curls too much as well as adding UV protection.
– Finally, make sure that there are no flyaways or frizzes by using hairspray throughout styling for an added hold so that all of your hard work doesn’t go to waste in just one day! You may also want to apply a product if you find yourself running out during the day – this is really important for women who use heat but don’t wash every single day.
5. The right clothes to wear while rocking a new style
Trying out a new summer hairstyle is always fun, but you want to make sure that your clothes match the effort!
– Try pairing some high waist jeans with a loose top. This will help hide any frizzes and keep hair off of your neck so that it’s easier to stay cool throughout the day. You can also wear this outfit in reverse – for example wearing an oversized shirt on top or over leggings paired with shorts below (just be careful not to show too much!). These are perfect styles for when it starts getting hot at night because they’ll keep you feeling cooler and give you more options when trying out different outfits each time while still looking great no matter what type of heat wave we’re experiencing!
– For those who want to show off the curls that they just spent hours on, try wearing a dress or skirt. This will allow you to keep your hair out of harms way while still looking fabulous!
– Finally, if you’re feeling lazy and don’t have time for any effort this summer there are skirts available at many stores in all lengths – from mini to maxi – without having to worry about what type of hairstyle is best for it. That’s right, no matter how short your locks might be with these options everyone can wear them by simply styling their hair down instead of up (and never forget some great SPF!)
6. Tips and tricks on how to keep your hair healthy in the heat of the summer sun!
– Wear a hat or visor when you’re out in the sun. This will not only keep your hair from getting too damaged but also protect your scalp and skin as well!
– Stay hydrated – it’s common to get dehydrated during the summer months, which can make hair feel brittle due to dryness. Drink plenty of water throughout each day and stay away from caffeine for best results!
– Try wearing more natural products if possible; this way they won’t be weighing down curls so that frizzes are easier to manage without having to spend lots on expensive shampoos that don’t work anyways. Products like coconut oil offer UV protection, shine, and moisture all at once with no fussing around trying to figure out what’s best for your hair.
– Eat a healthy diet, which includes lots of vegetables and fruits! This will give you more energy throughout the day as well as keep locks shiny and hydrated without feeling heavy or greasy at all – just make sure not to go overboard on sugars since this can cause breakage in curly styles.
Summer hair can be a lot of work, but with all this helpful advice you’ll never need to worry about your style going to waste!