- To buy them, you need a prescription from a qualified eye care professional — even if they’re just for looks and aren’t correcting your vision.
- Retailers who sell Halloween contacts but don’t require an Rx are selling them illegally. Don’t trust illegal sources! Often they sell non-sterile or expired lenses. They don’t care about your eyes — they just want your money.
- As with other contact lenses, you must clean Halloween contacts properly and store them in a clean case. Your eye care professional can provide instructions.
- Never, ever, ever share them with anyone. This can lead to serious eye problems.
- The most popular costumes that incorporate Halloween contacts are zombies, vampires and aliens.
Its time to start thinking about enhancing your Halloween costume and Wild Eyes Contact Lenses …